Sunday 14 December 2014

It's Christmas Time♥























Hi everyone! So today I thought I would post as it is 11 days until Christmas!!!!
I am doing a type of QandA about christmas! I have never done a post like this
before so I hope you enjoy it:) Leave me some comments on your opinions
about this type of idea and if you like it, I will do more blogposts like it.

All time favourite christmas movies: The grinch, A christmas carol and Elf.

Favourite part of Christmas Day: I do love to see what presents I have been given but my favourite part of the day is definitely Christmas dinner!

Favorite Christmas Smell: All the food cooking!

Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?: I like to stay In my PJs for the morning then get dressed up if I am attending a christmas party:)

Favourite Christmas treat: You can't beat a terry's chocolate orange! Mmm

What do you want for christmas?: Mainly makeup so I can write product reviews for you all:)

What is the best christmas gift you have received?; One Direction tickets to the Where We Are Tour 2014

Favourite Christmas songs: All I want for christmas is you, santa baby, I wish it could be christmas everyday and Last Christmas!

What is your dream place to spend Christmas?: Definitely New York!

Favourite part of Christmas dinner: Christmas Pudding!

There you have it! 10 christmas questions that I thought of. I hope you liked this post as its very different to my usual ones. I'm thinking of posting a christmas recipe next week so leave me comments on what you'd like to see:) Also, my friend Deanna has started a blog called SparkleHeartTv, she's going to be blogging about all sorts ( like makeup, fashion, cooking etc). It would mean alot if you could go and follow her: http://sparklehearttv.blogspot.co.uk/ thankyou!
                                                                        Love From Telouise
                                                                                ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment