Sunday 10 August 2014

Lush♥

What I bought from Lush + mini product reviews♥
Hi Everyone! If you have seen my latest youtube video, you will know that I went into lush and did some damage ( as in money damage not physical damage aha ). So today I am going to show you what I bought and tell you a little product review, ENJOY!!

When I went into Lush I bought some new products that I haven't tried before but also some products that I have tried. I picked up the space girl bath bomb, that I have tried and LOVED,  Dragons Egg that I have never tried, Fizzbanger that I have never tried but my sister has tried it, Think Pink that I have tried and is absolutely fab and lastly Amandopondo.

Firstly, the yellow bath bomb is Fizzbanger, the pink floral bath bomb is Think Pink, the cream bath bomb with a rose is Amandopondo, the red and purple saucer bath bomb is space girl and the white bath bomb with hints of colours is dragons egg


Fizzbanger is beautiful and is a bath ballistic, it leaves your bath Yellow and Blue

Space Girl is a lovely bath bomb that leaves your bath
  a sweet lavender color and in my opinion, smells like Parma Violets ( SWEETS )
Think Pink smells like candy and leaves your bath pink hence the name and the colour 

Amandopondo is a great bathbomb and leaves your bath plain but has soothing creams and oils to make your skin feel AMAZING!

Unfortunately, the picture of dragons egg had ran away somewhere! But anyway, It is a great bath bomb that leaves your bath orange/yellow with a hint of golden shimmer!

Thanks for looking at the products I have bought from Lush! I have a link to my latest video below so keep reading!

Bye♥

My youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuIXSUVi8gGtndX2F0yTFWg
My latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ1vp9saCFc
My twitter:  https://twitter.com/teigan_119



No comments:

Post a Comment